“He cuts quite a swath, Tom does… He’s got a nimble mind. He’s loyal to a fault. And he’s great company. People are drawn to Tom because he takes his work seriously, but rarely himself. He smokes. He drinks. He sips from life’s full cup.”
In October of 1990, Tom Ford walked into the (then slumping) fashion house of Gucci. He put his blood, sweat and tears into everything he did – and revitalised Gucci in a startling fashion. Fast-forward over a decade, and Ford stepped back from Gucci to take on the world under his own label.
Following Ford’s career from the beginning of the ‘90s through to the launch of his very own Tom Ford label, this fantastic tome – housed within its own sleek fabric slipcase – is full of photographs, interviews and highlights of Ford’s various collections, which are in turn full of Ford’s provocativeness and prowess.
Tom Ford features:
- Hardcover, 414 pages.
- Forward by Anna Wintour, with introduction by Graydon Carter.
- Photography, interviews and highlights that follow Ford's career from 1994 and onwards.
- Publication Date: 2004-11-30
- Dimensions: 28cm (w) x 36cm (h) x 5cm (d).
- Author: Bridget Foley, Tom Ford
- Pages: 416
- Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
- Format: Hardcover
Australia We endeavor to ship all orders within 2-7 business days unless notified by email.
International Global Shipping varies. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for lead times.