WHAT IS PROPERTY STYLING
Backed by one of Australia's leading lifestyle and design brands, Canvas Property Styling specialises in styling properties for sale using a range of furniture, artwork and accessories on a rental arrangement, generally a 4 - 6 week time frame.
Staging and styling shows each property to its greatest advantage, and creates a desirable lifestyle look for every interior. This unique service offering has been designed to maximise the aesthetic appeal of a property to a potential buyer and at the same time increase the sale price.
We have the experience, inventory and ability to work on new builds, modern homes and classic, heritage residences. Projects can range in scope from styling an empty home all the way through to simply adding accessories, artwork to an existing furnished property to lift its appeal.
STYLE TO SELL
At canvas property styling we provide a professional end to end design service to improve the aesthetic appeal of your property with our own range of designer furniture, artwork and accessories to suit the style of your property.
We tailor our interior schemes to each individual property to secure the best result possible!
INCREASE BUYERS INTEREST
Property styling attracts the largest target market by highlighting the property’s best features to assist in achieving the maximum price as quickly as possible.
We identify the Buyers demographics to offer a tailored service for every individual property by providing that essential first impression online, in print and at inspection.
HOW IT WORKS
- Arrange a complimentary quote by calling 02 9368 7992 or email email@example.com .
- We'll arrange a time with you to view the property and a provide a comprehensive quote for our services. On most occasions our expert property stylists will curate an interior scheme mood board prior to installation.
- Upon confirmation of our proposal including fee, loan period and terms and conditions, we'll arrange an installation date with you.
- On installation day, our team will style the property for the commencement of your sales campaign.
- At the completion of the campaign, we collect all goods.